The Democratic Party now has to make up it’s mind! Do they want to continue to “play” progressive inside the money lined confines of the corporate sandbox or are they willing to stand up for values! Recently while driving with my some of my family who are Republicans we went under a bridge where a makeshift banner was hung.
It said “Debt is slavery“!
What many just don’t seem to realize is that these Occupy Wall Street protesters are college students and recent graduates who are burdened with tuition debt. Meanwhile there are few jobs and many of their careers have been off-shored. Blue collar jobs are not the only ones to be off shored!
With that in mind just look at the performance of our glorious Democratic Party and our messianic President!
- We have a financial reform law that does not address the leveraging and casino gambling that has taken place with our lives and careers but only forces the creation of a mere backup fund in case Wall Street needs another TARP.
- We still have the practice of usury alive and well. But now thanks to Obama and Wall Street Chuckie we have a mandate that corporations must be up front about the interest rate charged! But the rate is still usury!
- President Obama has proposed a second stimulus that is smaller than the amount we paid to just AIG. Further it is to be funded by cuts in the safety net and social security. Oh yes this is “Change We Can Believe In”!
#Occupy Wall Street Protesters The Downfall Of Obama?
- Why didn’t conservatives discipline Michelle Bachmann when she called for her supporters to be “armed and dangerous”?
- How come conservatives can talk about the “tree of liberty being watered by the blood of patriots”?
- Why can Rick Perry talk about Texas secession and the news media doesn’t fry him now that he is running for President?
- Why can Tea Party nut jobs show up at rallies carrying rifles and that is ok? Imagine if the demonstrators had rifles at Zucotti Park when the police evicted them?
We have a President who completely lacks testosterone! The time has come for the Occupy Wall Street movement to urge the Democrats to DUMP THE WIMP!
The problem is that when you have a party of corporate sponsored pansy wimps you cannot expect them to challenge Obama! We need a third party challenge to Obama and a complete reformation of the Democratic Party.
The Issue Is Corporate Ownership Of America
Most Democrats would rather simply “play” progressive inside the corporate sandbox rather than risk their campaign donations and fear PAC attack ads on them. If the Democrats loose who cares? If Republicans try to destroy the New Deal then it will create a real backlash that might cause a constitutional amendment to outlaw corporate money in politics!
I expect the Republicans to act like corporate stooges. But I expect far more from the Democratic Party and Obama! The time has come to DUMP THE WIMP!
We need Bernie Sanders for President in 2012!
- Right Wing Fears #Occupy Wall Street Movement (middle-class-populist.com)
- Occupy Wall Street Protests Shifting To College Campuses (huffingtonpost.com)
- Occupy Wall Street: police evict protesters in New York and other US cities (telegraph.co.uk)
- Interview with a yogic monk arrested at Occupy Wall Street – video (guardian.co.uk)